Revision Date: October 2019
Contact us at email@example.com
Propre Pty Ltd (Propre”) appreciates the importance of protecting your personal information and recognises your trust in Propre when you supply personal information to Propre.
- Collection and Use of Information
Propre may collect and use “Personal Information” about you to the extent necessary for one or more of the following reasons:
- the information is required in connection with your use of this website;
- the information is required to provide you with goods and services you requested from Propre (including, for example, information required in fulfilling and sending orders for goods and services or information required in connection with billing by Propre for those goods and services);
- the information is required to improve goods and services Propre offers and in order to market, advertise or otherwise communicate to you the goods and services provided by Propre;
- the information is required by Propre to assess and access the market for Propre’s goods and services;
- the information is required to provide security for your use of Propre’s website; and
- the information is required to comply with taxation, and any other legislative or regulatory requirements imposed on Propre and/or is required in connection with any legal proceedings involving Propre whether in relation to you or otherwise.
Personal Information means information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from the information or opinion. By way of example only, Propre may collect your name, address, telephone number, facsimile number, email address, age, date of birth, driver’s licence details, credit card information, etc.
- How Propre collects Personal Information from you
Propre may collect Personal Information from you in a number of ways including (without limitation): when you contact Propre, when you transact business with Propre, from Independent Partners, questionnaires and surveys, over the telephone, person to person, when you purchase Propre products or services and from a contract you enter into with Propre.
Propre may collect de-identified information through your use of Propre’s website, including the dates and times you access this website, the domains from which you visited this website, your activity on the website and Internet Protocol addresses. This information is sometimes referred to as “click stream data,” and Propre may use this data to analyse trends and statistics in order to improve the service provided through this website.
Propre may collect this information through the use of technologies, including “cookies.” A cookie is a text file sent by this website to your browser and stored on your computer as an anonymous tag that identifies your computer, but not you, to Propre. Please note you can set your browser to disable cookies, but some parts of this website may not function properly or at all if cookies are disabled.
Independent Partners consent to the collection of personal information in accordance with the terms of the Propre Independent Partner Application & Agreement executed by them when registering with Propre.
Rewards Customers consent to the collection of personal information in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of the Rewards Customer Program executed by them when registering with Propre.
- Effect of non-provision of Personal Information; anonymity
From time to time, you may be able to deal with us anonymously or by pseudonym. However, if the Personal Information Propre requests for the provision of goods or services is not provided to Propre, or you provide information anonymously, Propre may not be able to provide the goods or services to you. As noted above, if you change your browser settings to disable cookies, some parts of Propre’s website may not function properly, which may adversely affect Propre’s ability to provide your requested goods or services to you.
- Propre’s use and disclosure of your Personal Information
By accessing and/or using Propre’s website, you are deemed to consent to Propre using your Personal Information collected by Propre for the following purposes:
- communicating with any necessary party in order to effect an agreement, or in connection with an agreement, entered into by you with Propre. Propre products are sold through our network of Independent Partners, including online shopping that is fulfilled directly by Propre in connection with a Propre Independent Partner. If you are purchasing goods or services from Propre, we will automatically route your personal and purchasing information to a Propre Independent Partner;
- the processing of invoices, bills, and related financial matters necessary for Propre’s provision of goods and services, including, but without limitation, the disclosure of information to credit agencies and/or service providers;
- notifying you about Propre’s new or existing products and services;
- market research in relation to Propre’s products and services;
- the distribution to you (or any organisation, company, or group you represent) of educational material and general information relating to Propre or its approved partners;
- monitoring use of Propre’s website;
- the conduct of Propre’s internal business functions, for example (but not limited to) Propre’s internal accounting or business management purposes; and
- as otherwise required by law or in order to comply with Propre’s regulatory obligations.
- our third-party service and content providers or third-party suppliers, for example our website operators and payment processors or third parties that provide us with fulfilment tools and services;
- third-party vendors who may require your personal information for the purposes of conference and event registration that you may attend or for your registration in promotional offers and competitions; or
- if you are a Propre Independent Partner, to your sponsoring Independent Partner, your downline or upline, for the purposes of promoting business efficiency.
- Marketing and Promotional Materials
From time to time, we may send our Independent Partners and customers marketing materials such as newsletters, company information and updates or promotional offers about our products and services. Our Independent Partners will automatically receive electronic communications.
If you do not wish to receive any communications about our latest products and services, company information and updates, or promotional activities such as competitions, surveys, conferences or other promotional events, you can opt out by:
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line; or
- changing your preferences by clicking on the prompt in the communication you receive from us.
- Cross-Border Data Flow and Disclosure
This policy does not apply to any Personal Information obtained, held or used in connection with any of Propre’s websites located outside Australia.
To the extent Propre collects Personal Information from you in Australia and such Personal Information is disclosed to any affiliated entity that directly, or indirectly, controls, or is controlled by, or is under common control with, Propre or an independent third party located in another country, Propre reasonably believes that the entity receiving the Personal Information is subject to a law-binding scheme or contract which effectively upholds principles for the fair handling of information that are substantially similar to the APPs.
Further, Propre has taken, wherever possible, reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information which it has disclosed will not be held, used or further disclosed by the recipient of the Personal Information inconsistently with the APPs. Propre may also make such a disclosure of Personal Information when it is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and Propre or for the conclusion or performance of a contract between Propre and a third party in your benefit.
By your continued use of this website and by continuing to transact business with Propre, you acknowledge that Propre may disclose Personal Information in the manner set out in clause 6.
- Data security
Propre takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information Propre has under its control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, or against access by unauthorised persons. For example, we utilise tokenisation technology to secure our website and the privacy of your Personal Information.
Nevertheless, Propre is not responsible for harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of breach or requirements under the Privacy Act to maintain the security of your Personal Information in respect of your use of this site or any information you transmit to this site. By using this website, you acknowledge and accept this risk.
- Third-Party Links and Websites
This website may contain links to websites owned and maintained by independent third parties. Propre takes no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of any websites linked to this website.
- Amendments and Updates to Policy
Your continued access to and use of this website (including the purchase of goods and/or services) indicates your agreement to the amendments. If you object to such changes, Propre will comply with our prior policies as to any data previously collected, but please do not access or use the website.
- Access, Correction and Further Information
Propre takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information Propre collects is accurate, complete and up to date.
However, Propre relies upon the accuracy and completeness of the Personal Information you supply. Accordingly, if you identify any inaccuracy in your Personal Information, you need to make a change or wish to verify such information, please contact Propre with a request to access your Personal Information with sufficient information to enable Propre to verify your identity.
Propre will provide you with access to your Personal Information unless Propre is permitted under the Privacy Act or other applicable privacy legislation to refuse to provide you access. If an exception under law applies, we will provide you with the reasons for our refusal unless it is unreasonable to do so. Propre reserves the right to charge an administrative fee to cover its reasonable costs for responding to and carrying out your request for access to your Personal Information. Please direct all requests to Propre’s privacy officer, the details of whom are listed below. We will endeavour to respond to your request for access or correction of your Personal Information within a reasonable period after your request is made.
- Complaints about privacy
If, after receiving our response, you still consider your privacy complaint remains unresolved, you may then for example take your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Propre does not adopt or use any identifiers of any Australian government body or agency assigned to any individual as its own identifier.
- Contacting Propre
The relevant Propre authorised officer can be contacted via:
(a) by completing the online form at www.propre.bydesignhosting.com/Contactus; or
(b) by mail, marked:
Attention of the Director
Propre Pty Ltd
PO Box 57
LINDFIELD , NSW 2070
(c) by sending an email to email@example.com.
Online essay writing service is available for you which can help you in scoring well in your own academic tests. If you’re seeking the best essay writing service, then you’re at the right website. It’s about choosing the best essay writer that will assist you. There are several advice that can help essay writer help you in creating the proper choice and finding a perfect composition author to your requirements.